Seems everyone is doing this one.
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- Seven long, long years.
2. What does your username mean?
- It's actually a name I created way back when I first tried to play Runescape. I had a horrible moment where I made an extremely bad typo. It was originally supposed to be "Metallix." I've stuck with this typo ever since. 3. Describe yourself in three words.- Eager to advance.4. Are you left or right handed?- Right handed. Formerly ambidextrous but trained with my right hand because the world is made for righties. 5. What was your first deviation?
- A little old portrait of a cheshre boy named Ogot.6. What is your favorite type of art to create?- Well. That's a tricky answer. Definitely cel shading. I wouldn't call my style "anime" style either because I have taken a lot of inspiration from non-anime sources. It's also not the typical anime style you see now a days. I pulled a lot of inspiration from older and simpler anime like Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon. Non-anime inspirations are like Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack, and the original 2D Star Wars: Clone Wars series.7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- 3D rendering and animation, for sure, like the animation legend Monty Oum. Rest in Peace. 8. What was your first favorite?
- This little gem.9. What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
- Really anything fantasy related that catches my eye, or even things that give me ideas to return to later for some inspiration. I'm very wishy washy on favorites.10. Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?- I can't say. I look at more of the deviations themselves than the artist, but if I must pick one, then I pick . Her art style is beautiful and smooth. It's everything I hope to accomplish. 11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?- Another hard question, one I do not I have an answer for. I imagine it could be several different people but no one definitively. 12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- I have met many great friends on Deviantart. I've bounced ideas off them and they've given me feedback. There are others whom I aspire to be like as well. There are some whose style I intently study.13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
- Standard mechanical pencil and printing paper, but I am getting really used to my tablet and paint tool sai. 14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- That border between consciousness and sleep every night single night while I listen to music.15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
- As unfortunate as it is, I am unsure if I have any prominent memories, however I suppose it's always the feeling of satisfaction when you finally finish a deviation, presenting it to the world, even if you do not have many who see it.